Сторінки

середа, 15 червня 2011 р.

The role of a teacher

I am a teacher. I teach people. I enjoy making complicated things simple and organizing the illogical. Sometimes I stop and wonder whether what I do is what I'm actually called for. Then I think that perhaps I could make a pretty good doctor. Perhaps all this teacher thing has happened simply by accident...But then I recall the long range of events of my life which look too organized for an accident and calm down thinking that maybe I AM meant to be a teacher.

The role of a teacher is similar to that of a mother. You are supposed to be strict and demanding but rejoice over even some minor successes. You praise and punish. You watch them grow and occasionally get tired or frustrated. I like this role and even though many of my students are older than me, in my mind I lovingly call them "my babies".

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Контакти

Наша адреса: м. Ужгород, вул. Фединця, 47 (ТЦ Уж), 4-ий поверх

Тел.: 099 521 21 78